Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Reader Comments on Cornealius Society Post

Posts from a couple of blog readers on the Cornelius Society Idea.

From Sara Miller: "I am my brothers keeper". My comment/question: Should health care be a for profit enterprise? We have a public supported basic K-12 educational system. Perhaps we should have the same for healthcare. There of course should be some profit but it should be reinvested to improve access, infrastructure and delivery of this basic need. that is my thought.

From Charlie Moore: why is it that the health care discussion be based upon Chritain values? What about just good old human values. Those to me are boundless! This is not meant to demean or ignore the virtues of Christanity but to open the door to thoughts that are not of a Christain vein but are also virtuous and considerate of a higher power and directed with a good toward humanity.

No comments: