Thursday, October 01, 2009

32nd Infantry Brigade - Wisconsin

Dear Readers: Today, I received a letter from a friend that really made me pause and reflect on the bigger picture. The video clip below is from the 32nd Infantry Brigade (produced by one of their own) and shows excerpts from their work in Iraq. The friend who serves, I have not seen for several years, since, as you may expect he has been deployed in Afganistan and now Iraq. He has missed many of the greatest parts of his children's growing up years because of his (and his family's) selfless dedication to serving his country with honor. The last time I saw him was at a Christian family camp at Fort McCoy in Wisconsin. Please take a moment to thank those whom you know are serving in our military. These men and women deserve our respect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Good Article